Unable to create Duple backup task

Duple Backup has powerful backup and restore functions, and is a disaster recovery tool designed to strengthen the data security of TNAS devices. To prevent data loss due to TNAS device hardware failure or system failure, through Duple Backup's intuitive user menu, you can back up important folders or iSCSI LUNs in TNAS to multiple destinations (such as remote TNAS devices, file servers, or cloud disks) ), and supports multiple backup strategies of incremental backup and multi-version backup. The backup and restore process is very simple and intuitive, and can quickly restore lost data in the event of a device failure.
sim667
Great Britain

Re: Unable to create Duple backup task

Post by sim667 »

I've sent you the log
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Received, analyzing.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sim667
Great Britain

Post by sim667 »

Is there any news on this?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Hello, based on the current information analysis, it is preliminarily determined that the problem may be that there is no permission to write to the destination folder.
Please check the permissions of the destination folder or replace the connected account with an administrator account.
Also, please try to troubleshoot network issues.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sim667
Great Britain

Post by sim667 »

Any idea why mega isn't working too?

Can I clarify is the mega setting on there for mega.io?
sim667
Great Britain

Post by sim667 »

Also a note regarding the webdav, it does create a folder on there that contains a folder with .duple at the end of the name and two subfolders contained in there called config and data. Im unable to change permissions for the folder. The provider is called livedrive.
sim667
Great Britain

Post by sim667 »

Mega has actually just started working. I’ve also discovered that cloud sync is better for what I need (just keeping straight backups of all my media on the drive). So I’ll probably end up just switching my cloud backups to mega
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

What did you do? why mega start working now?
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)

Return to “Duple Backup”