trying to reload TOS, Can't do anything in SSH

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
Gerry6362

trying to reload TOS, Can't do anything in SSH

Post by Gerry6362 »

I'm getting this when I try to SSH in, any help would be appreciated.

login as: admin
Keyboard-interactive authentication prompts from server:
| Password:
End of keyboard-interactive prompts from server
ERROR: ld.so: object '/etc/libsystem.so' from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/etc/libsystem.so' from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
Welcome to TNAS
-bash: ulimit: open files: cannot modify limit: Operation not permitted
admin@NAS-********:~$
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: trying to reload TOS, Can't do anything in SSH

Post by TMRyan »

What is your TNAS model and TOS version?
This error may be caused by a failure to load a specific shared library. You could try stopping any third-party applications currently running or updating your TOS version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
Gerry6362

Post by Gerry6362 »

TMRyan wrote: 21 Oct 2023, 12:18 What is your TNAS model and TOS version?
This error may be caused by a failure to load a specific shared library. You could try stopping any third-party applications currently running or updating your TOS version.
F4-210
4.2.41-2203011629

I'm trying to reload TOS because several things are not working properly. I first noticed issues when trying to load WordPress using virtual host:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Gerry6362

Post by Gerry6362 »

I uninstalled all the app's I had installed and re started the NAS, now I can't access it at all. I get redirected to port 8181, but nothing displays and ssh says "connection refused".
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMRyan »

If SSH is also unable to connect, in addition to waiting and restarting, the system can only be reinstalled: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=423
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
Gerry6362

Post by Gerry6362 »

Re install complete and successful, I've installed configured and activated php7.4, MariaDB, phpmyadmin and web server.... BUT ..... I'm still getting this when trying to install Wordpress using a virtual host:

http://192.168.1.147:33000/wp-admin/install.php

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
otdoglover

Post by otdoglover »

Please get in touch with the server administrator at root@localhost and let them know when the problem happened and what you did right before it happened.
Gerry6362

Post by Gerry6362 »

otdoglover wrote: 14 Dec 2023, 23:30 Please get in touch with the server administrator at root@localhost and let them know when the problem happened and what you did right before it happened.
??? I am the server administrator, that’s how I was able to wipe and reload the system.
Gremlin
Great Britain

Post by Gremlin »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Gerry6362

You have to ignore the 'one post wonders' which are likely just bots re-writing previous posts (and adding spurious links in many cases).
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
otdoglover

Post by otdoglover »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Gerry6362
Gremlin wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 06:22 You have to ignore the 'one post wonders' which are likely just bots re-writing previous posts (and adding spurious links in many cases).
There was a misunderstanding

Return to “Initialization”