Cloudsync stops when exit

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
PBAMadrid

Cloudsync stops when exit

Post by PBAMadrid »

Hello, my problem is that CloudSync stops as soon as I exit the GUI. I´ve installed the app, created two tasks, one for GoogleDrive and another for Onedrive. Tasks start and keep syncing until I close the GUI window. Checked the NAS with the mobile app and there was no activity. Reopened the NAS Desktop window and there were no tasks created or running! Finally I restarted the NAS and the tasks were there, bUt again the same routine, cloudsync stops as I exit the web interface.
I guess that tasks are intended to sync even if the user is not there to manage the GUI, right? If this is correct, any idea on this? Thank you!
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Cloudsync stops when exit

Post by TMzethar »

We have not observed such a situation.
We suggest that you increase your observation of changes in the file directory and capacity of the target directory, as well as network transmission speed and other phenomena.
You can create two identical tasks, one to keep the page synchronized and the other to close the page, and then compare whether their target directories have also been successfully synchronized.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “CloudSync”