Motion detection fails

A CCTV monitoring and recording application
gosavip

Motion detection fails

Post by gosavip »

I recently purchased an F2-223 with TOS 5.1.67-00214. I am running Surveillance Manager 0.1.34.

I have setup an Amcrest camera (IP2M-B41B) with Surveillance Manager and would like to record video only when motion is detected. When I set the schedule to Motion Detection (all green) and set Event Detection source to Camera, i get continuous recording even though there is no motion. When I clear the schedule (all white) and set Event Detection source to Camera, I get no recording even if there is motion.

I know this is not a camera issue because when I go back to the original Amcrest systemmotion detection works. How can I get recording with motion detection using Serveillance Manager?

Thank you
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Motion detection fails

Post by TMzethar »

The Servillance Manager application does not have the function of only recording motion pictures
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
gosavip

Post by gosavip »

I dont understand. So what is the purpose of Motion Detection option or Event Detection - Camera option in Camera settings?
Terramaster Schedule Setting.png
Terramaster Schedule Setting.png (18.07 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Terramaster Event Detection Setting.png
Terramaster Event Detection Setting.png (17.42 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Sorry, currently the Servillness Manager can only set scheduled recording through scheduled tasks. Regarding the action detection recording function, it is temporarily invalid
We have a corresponding development plan and will soon release a new version of Servillness Manager, which will support motion detection. You can view the detection results in the recording and timeline functions.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
gosavip

Post by gosavip »

Thank you. When will you release the new version? Do you have a date?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Preliminary estimate is 2-3 weeks, which may be advanced or delayed depending on the situation.
aschang

Post by aschang »

Hello same issue with application installée today. Even with all schedule blanked there is a continuous record.

Could you please clarify it?
TMpzhen

Post by TMpzhen »

Can you describe your problem in detail? Or send us some screenshots.

Return to “Surveillance Manager”