F2-210 Initialization Issue

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
scrappysphinx

F2-210 Initialization Issue

Post by scrappysphinx »

Hi all, I was having issues with getting Docker to work (it just kept stopping) so i decided to do a factory reset and also used diskpart on the pc to clean both hdd's (3TB WD Reds). I then put the drives back into the NAS and started it up, it came to initialization page, checked the hdd's and automatically installed TOS. I was then asked to setup the storage pool but this is where the issue is. There are no HDD's showing as available to create a pool just a 128mb usb which i assume is the internal boot usb i've read about?

Anyone have any ideas how i can resolve this?

Thanks
Attachments
Pool.png
Pool.png (21.29 KiB) Viewed 683 times
HDD.png
HDD.png (20 KiB) Viewed 683 times
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-210 Initialization Issue

Post by TMzethar »

A strange situation that has never been seen before.
It is recommended that you contact the technical support email or the official website homepage, and we can arrange an engineer to help you check remotely.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scrappysphinx

Re: F2-210 Initialization Issue

Post by scrappysphinx »

I got it to work, i cleaned both drives again with diskpart and then just installed 1 drive, it initialized and created the single disk pool, i then shut down and added the second hdd, booted into TOS and i could see both drives. I then deleted the volume followed by the storage pool and recreated and it let me use both drives and worked fine.

The bonus being that Docker is now also working and the 210 is running as a ps3netsrv host

Return to “Hardware, Power and Accessories”