Android TNAS Mobile 3

This forum serves as a free discussion zone, intended to facilitate community conversations on topics unrelated to TerraMaster products and services.
seasideclub

Android TNAS Mobile 3

Post by seasideclub »

I can't open any doc or txt files on the mobile app. It works fine on my PC. Why is that? Media files opens fine. On the home screen, I see a row of icons on top. One of them is Documents. How can I access that?
Thanks in advance. I'm new to TerraMaster. Came from Synology.
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Android TNAS Mobile 3

Post by TMRyan »

You can record your issue on screen and send it to our technical support email. You can try going to the TOS control panel to enable media indexing, and then try again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
trigg67

Re: Android TNAS Mobile 3

Post by trigg67 »

seasideclub wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 23:38 I can't open any doc or txt files on the mobile app. It works fine on my PC. Why is that? Media files opens fine. On the home screen, I see a row of icons on top. One of them is Documents. How can I access that?
Thanks in advance. I'm new to TerraMaster. Came from Synology.
hey
try installing a compatible app for opening documents on respective device, and to access that Documents section, tap the "Documents" icon on the home screen of the TerraMaster mobile app.

Return to “Lounges”