F4-210 update to TOS 4.1.x spinning on loading screen

The discussion here is limited to topics related to the system update itself. Please post the functional issues after the system update to the corresponding other forums.
theeven

F4-210 update to TOS 4.1.x spinning on loading screen

Post by theeven »

I have a perfectly fine (2 slots, 4TB - RAID1) setup with a very minimal data (less than 100GB) on it. Things were just fine till last Friday till opted for a TOS upgrade for the very first time since I bought this. It apparently attempted to upgrade TOS to 4.1.x version with no issue. Now NAS can be found on network, asks for login credentials when entered I get ever running loading screen.

I came across a thread that mentioned, sometimes loading may take time depending on how much data you have. Well in my case, I have minimal data plus now its been 4 days and I still have loading screen. This no error scenario is super confusing. How can I get out this? Or am I doomed.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-210 update to TOS 4.1.x spinning on loading screen

Post by TMzethar »

It can be speculated that there is some unknown problem that prevents your volume from being mounted successfully.
You can try to reinstall the latest version of TOS4.2.32.
If the problem persists, please contact the technical support email or the customer service window on the right side of the official website homepage to arrange a time for our engineers to check it out.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
theeven

Post by theeven »

Sorry but I am not sure how to attempt to reinstall latest version TOS4.2.32 when I am unable to login. Is there a way I can still achieve reinstall?
franckleveque

Post by franckleveque »

Hi, I have the same issue here.

My admin console is spinning on loading screen preventing any action from the web interface.
Seems my ssh connection is refused.
Otherwise access to the files seems working.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

To reinstall TOS, you can refer to this:
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=423
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
CarlosMtnez

Post by CarlosMtnez »

I'm having the same problem on F2-210 after update. Can't access to web admin.

reinstall TOS solved the problem?

Thank you.

Return to “System Update”