Nextcloud AIO is broken in 1.2.6

Discussion about Docker
tab3rware

Nextcloud AIO is broken in 1.2.6

Post by tab3rware »

Hi.

I found than "Nextcloud AOI" can't work in new Docker Manager version (1.2.6). With the previous version works well with the DNS/permissions fixed applied.

For clarifications: Nextcloud AOI, is a container that generate a nextcloud instance, creating new containers with the database, the nextcloud, collabora office suite, clamv AV, etc...

Now, i'm trying to launch an Nextcloud AOI, with a docker compose... the "master" runs well, no problem with this container, i can access to port 8080, the password is created, and then i log without problem, but then this error page shows:
Nextcloud AIO v7.2.1
Domaincheck container is not running
I search in the logs of the "mastercontainer", and the error is:
exec: "docker-init": executable file not found in $PATH
I'm stuck in this error... some ideas, or advice?
tab3rware

Re: Nextcloud AIO is broken in 1.2.6

Post by tab3rware »

My last tries:
  • backup all my containers (and all named volumes... important!!!)
  • delete all containers
  • uninstall Docker app from terramaster
  • remove /Volumen1/@DockerData,
  • then restore all again... (volumens are a pain... but no other option)
Still failing with the same error. Damn!

I tried and old image for: "nextcloud/all-in-one"... and every works... So, i could be some error in with last version of Nextcloud AIO, with the last version of Terramaster Docker app. The image I used is: nextcloud/all-in-one:20230817_065941-latest

For more info i asked in Nextcloud AIO forum to find where is the problem... in terramaster side or AIO side... or both :)
tab3rware

Post by tab3rware »

The Nextcloud AIO staff found the problem...

Again is a problem with Terramaster Docker App, i copy the response to the issue:
Hi, the problem needs to be fixed in Terramaster as they dont seem to support the init flag correctly. (It is a default docker thing so rather nothing we can fix in AIO.)
TMcola
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMcola »

{L_BUTTON_AT}tab3rware
Hello, Maybe you should download this file(docker-init) through https://download2.terra-master.com/docker-init, and then add docker-init to the file path:

Code: Select all

/Volume1/@apps/docker/dockerd/bin/
Restart docker manager and try again.
tab3rware

Post by tab3rware »

Hi, everyone.

i'm scared to update to last package version (i think is 1.2.9), i'm still in 1.2.6, because for Nextcloud AOI image it's need docker-init to work.

The last package version (1.2.9) includes the docker-init as default?, or i will need to ask for the binary file?.

Thank you!.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

It has been fixed in 1.2.9, please feel free to update.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Docker”