Emby permissions issue after upgrade to TOS 5.1.67

Discussion on Plex media server and clients
LucioBT

Emby permissions issue after upgrade to TOS 5.1.67

Post by LucioBT »

Hello. I've updated my F2-221 yesterday in two steps (4.1.27 -> 5.1.24, then 5.1.24 -> 5.1.67). Said that I've met troubles when doing the automatic update to the latest TOS and I had to reinstall the image following the emergency procedure (turning on the NAS without HDDs and uploading the latest TOS image).
After having re-installed Emby I've noticed that I can't delete my media from its Web UI because Emby doesn't have the right permissions, and even if I delete some media from the disk and after that I'm rescanning the library from Emby, the deleted media is still here in Emby.
How could I fix this behaviour of Emby?
Thanks!
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Emby permissions issue after upgrade to TOS 5.1.67

Post by TMzethar »

It is not ruled out that this may also have an impact on the use of EMBY. Please note that the storage structure from TOS4 may not be able to function properly in versions above TOS 5.124. For specific information, please read:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4912
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Plex”