TNAS mobile 3.2.25 for iOS Officially Launched

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

TNAS mobile 3.2.25 for iOS Officially Launched

Post by TMzethar »

Dear TerraMaster Users,

We sincerely appreciate your continuous support and attention to the TNAS mobile 3 mobile application. We are pleased to announce that TNAS mobile 3.2 for iOS is now officially available! In our ongoing effort to better collect and meet the diverse needs of our users, we cordially invite you to participate in the TNAS mobile 3 mobile application beta testing program. After experiencing the new version, please share your feedback and suggestions with our product team.

TNAS mobile 3.2 brings you an entirely new mobile storage management experience and introduces some practical new features. Here are the updates:

• Added automatic photo backup and background backup functions.
• Added a reset function to Safe.
• Optimized file transfer speed.
• Optimized file management functionality.
• Optimized network connectivity.
• Optimized the display of some pages.
• Resolved known issues.

You can download the latest TNAS mobile 3.2.25 version from the iOS App Store using this link: https://apps.apple.com/cn/app/tnas-mobi ... 6443591966

Please note:
• If you had previously installed a version of TNAS mobile earlier than V3.2 on your device, please uninstall "TNAS mobile 3" before installing TNAS mobile 3.2.25.
• Your device must run iOS 14 or later, and your TOS version must be no lower than 5.1.67.

We look forward to your participation and valuable feedback. If you have any questions while using the application, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
Forum: Reply directly to this topic
Email: support(at)terra-master.com

Sincerely,
TerraMaster Product Team
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
MyTerraCAF

Re: TNAS mobile 3.2.25 for iOS Officially Launched

Post by MyTerraCAF »

Hello

It's possible to access outside our private network?
Or is just when we are connected to our private network?

Thanks
TMLeeh

Post by TMLeeh »

Hello

You you can log in through tnas.online, or through public IP or DDNS.
MyTerraCAF

Post by MyTerraCAF »

Thanks
I have done it.
bretwashere

Post by bretwashere »

Hello! So ever since I updated to the new builds of TNAS Mobile 3, I’m having issues backing up video files, such as *.mov and *.mp4. When the backup actually backs up all images, once it’s attempted to backup to the NAS, it just locks up and doesn’t transmit the files. I ave tried a bunch of things, such and changing to permissions to only backup movies, and the problem persists. Is there any recommendations? I have tried clearing cache, reinstalling the app; nothing works.
bretwashere

Post by bretwashere »

bretwashere wrote: 09 Oct 2023, 11:53 Hello! So ever since I updated to the new builds of TNAS Mobile 3, I’m having issues backing up video files, such as *.mov and *.mp4. When the backup actually backs up all images, once it’s attempted to backup to the NAS, it just locks up and doesn’t transmit the files. I ave tried a bunch of things, such and changing to permissions to only backup movies, and the problem persists. Is there any recommendations? I have tried clearing cache, reinstalling the app; nothing works.
I’m sorry, I forgot to mention: It’s the 3.2 newer builds of TAS Mobile 3 that this behavior started. I’m using firmware 5.1.67 on the NAS itself.
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMtina »

{L_BUTTON_AT}bretwashere
Hello, I'm sorry that I don't quite understand what "it just locks up and doesn't transmit the files" means. Can you describe it more clearly? What is your iOS and TNAS mobile 3 version? I can find the problem as quickly as possible if you can record your problem and send it to us! Our email is: support(at)terra-master.com
bretwashere

Post by bretwashere »

Hello,

Sorry if my description wasn’t adequate enough. I will shoot you an email, and update this thread without information so if others experience this issue, they have some form of reference to fix if there is a fix for it on my end.
Overlawd

Post by Overlawd »

Hi. I just installed the latest version of TNAS mobile for iOS and Android and when launching, both applications stated that my T6-423 running 5.1.67, which has been setup and running for months, or even a year, hasn't been initialized. What's up with this?
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMtina »

Can you provide a screenshot of that? Please install TNAS mobile 3.

Return to “Update Notice”