Can't point plex to folder location (Nvidia)

Discussion on Plex media server and clients
monkeyboy72
Great Britain

Can't point plex to folder location (Nvidia)

Post by monkeyboy72 »

Hi, I have a Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 with Plex Media Server (For various reasons I would prefer to use this over PMS via Terramaster), but I am struggling to get Plex to find the NAS folder locations, have tried various paths but nothing works, my movies/TV are on the NAS but just cannot get plex to find the correct path, any ideas?, thanks
TMqiky

Re: Can't point plex to folder location (Nvidia)

Post by TMqiky »

First install PLEX on TNAS, configure it and then try to log in to your account.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
monkeyboy72
Great Britain

Post by monkeyboy72 »

Im not sure why I would install plex media server on the TNAS I have a plex media server on my Nvidia shield, im just looking for a correct filepath structure to point the Nvidia to the files on my TNAS nothing ive tried works surely there is a simple way to find the files??
monkeyboy72
Great Britain

Post by monkeyboy72 »

Phew figured it out, i had to go in shield settings and mount the TNAS as network accessible storage then via plex web the TNAS was now available and able to find movies TV etc

Return to “Plex”