Centralized Backups How to Restore

Centralized Backup is a professional disaster recovery tool specially developed for business users. By using Centralized Backup, company IT managers can use TNAS as the central backup server, without having to configure each host separately, and use TNAS as the initiator to centrally back up the storage space of internal employee computers, workstations, servers, virtual machines, or even is the system partition.
Scottnorwo

Centralized Backups How to Restore

Post by Scottnorwo »

I have a back up of my computer completed.

How do I initiate a restore of this back up?
Step by step directions would help. Especially starting with create and defining the Restore of source location and Destination.

Thanks,
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: Centralized Backups How to Restore

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Scottnorwo
What type of data do you need to restore? Is it data restore or system restore? You can refer to this link:https://help.terra-master.com/TOS5/view ... d%20Backup
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
баб28

Post by баб28 »

I made a backup of my PC and now I don't understand how to restore from this backup.

Where can I download the ISO image? Where are the recovery instructions?

All I have is a backup on my TNAS-223 and nothing else.
baf28

Post by baf28 »

I also don't understand how to restore the system after a failure.

There is no information on the Internet where to download a bootable flash drive for recovery.

If you restore to an already installed Windows, it is impossible, it will not be able to overwrite many files and re-divide the partitions on the disk, since Windows is already running. You need a bootable flash drive, but it's not there.

It seems to me, but this backup method will not be able to restore the computer to its original state.
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}баб28
1.png
Hello, you can download this tool to create iso files in Windows.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
baf28

Post by baf28 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}баб28
TMwuu wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 14:18 1.png Hello, you can download this tool to create iso files in Windows.
Thank you very much. Please post these images in the Download section on the main page of your website.
баб28

Post by баб28 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}баб28
TMwuu wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 14:18 1.png Hello, you can download this tool to create iso files in Windows.
Я хотел сделать загрузочный образ ISO но у меня не получилась. Выходит ошибка 0х80040211 и ничего не получается
baf28

Post by baf28 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}баб28
баб28 wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 16:18
Я хотел сделать загрузочный образ ISO но у меня не получилась. Выходит ошибка 0х80040211 и ничего не получается
I wanted to make a bootable ISO image, but I couldn't do it. Error 0x80040211 comes out and nothing works
baf28

Post by baf28 »

During automatic recovery, it is constantly rebooted.

If you choose manual recovery, it does not see the disk to which to restore

Doesn't work in general (((
Attachments
SCR-20230929-nrsg.png
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}baf28

This is a partition from which the original disk cannot be read. What tool did you use to burn the USB boot disk?

Return to “Centralized Backup”