Hyper Cache - Cannot Delete after a new Volume is setup

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
fcs001fcs

Hyper Cache - Cannot Delete after a new Volume is setup

Post by fcs001fcs »

I had Hyper Cache setup OK on a 1 TB NVMe Drive (NVMe_sdza) but then shutdown via long power button press and then the Volume was corrupted. Since I was unable to recover the Volume, I deleted it and created a new Volume; was setting the F4-423 up, so no real data lost.

I now get an error with the Hyper Cache and cannot delete the old one and create a new one.

The pop-up states I need to stop all applications and stop operations on the Volume.

What are the commands to do this via SSH command line?

See attached for the error and pop-up I get.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-08-09 124227.jpg
TMqiky

Re: Hyper Cache - Cannot Delete after a new Volume is setup

Post by TMqiky »

fcs001fcs wrote: 09 Aug 2023, 18:46 I had Hyper Cache setup OK on a 1 TB NVMe Drive (NVMe_sdza) but then shutdown via long power button press and then the Volume was corrupted. Since I was unable to recover the Volume, I deleted it and created a new Volume; was setting the F4-423 up, so no real data lost.

I now get an error with the Hyper Cache and cannot delete the old one and create a new one.

The pop-up states I need to stop all applications and stop operations on the Volume.

What are the commands to do this via SSH command line?

See attached for the error and pop-up I get.
We can't accurately determine the exact situation based on these descriptions, so you can contact our technical support team via email.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
fcs001fcs

Re: Hyper Cache - Cannot Delete after a new Volume is setup

Post by fcs001fcs »

Over come by events. I factory reset the NAS and now I am installing from scratch.

Thanks.

Return to “Storage”