Login Issues - Deployed NAS

Topics related to system security only
terranaster

Login Issues - Deployed NAS

Post by terranaster »

I am having trouble logging in to our TerraMaster NAS. Model F2-223. I have the default username for the admin account setup and when trying to login, it gives me 'Operation failed! Incorrect username or password' when trying to login with the TNAS PC client application as well as via web login direct to the IP address.

However, I was able to change the IP by entering the correct administrator password. Is it possible I am just temporarily locked out from logging in, especially since I was able to change the IP address with the correct credential password?

I tried logging in via the cloud (https://www.tnas.online/) and I don't have the ID saved after initially setting it up, but I did set my email address to do the initial setup and have that email to 'activate' the service. The email had the following:

Verification code:(available upon request)
Device name: (available upon request)
Model: F2-223
TOS version: TOS_X642.0_5.1.37

Assistance would be greatly appreciated! We just set the device up at our client's office today so I have remote access via the desktops but would hate to have to drive back out there to do any resetting or stuff like that. Thank you all for your assistance!
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Login Issues - Deployed NAS

Post by TMzethar »

The technical support team has received your email, please keep in touch.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Security”