Remote access with multiple DuckDNS account

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
ekinoxben

Remote access with multiple DuckDNS account

Post by ekinoxben »

Hello,
I'm using the DDNS server with DuckDNS.
I have multiples (2) domains with DuckDNS and I've been able to automatically update the DuckDns IP with the information token and password etc. But only for one domain... I'd like to know if it's possible to update more domains ?

I'm running a TM F5-221 on the version 4.2.32 (2203011626)

Thanks
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Remote access with multiple DuckDNS account

Post by TMzethar »

The TOS version you are currently using only supports updating one DDNS at the same time.
If you need to set multiple:
1. You can consider setting it on the router
2. You may consider backing up data and installing TOS5 which can support multiple DDNS updates at the same time.(After you backup the data, you still need to connect the hard disk to the PC to delete the partitions. In order to have a new partition table that can meet TOS5.)
3. You can consider a domain name management website that can assist in updating multiple domain names at the same time, such as dnsomatic.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ekinoxben

Post by ekinoxben »

TMzethar wrote: 29 Jun 2023, 11:58 The TOS version you are currently using only supports updating one DDNS at the same time.
If you need to set multiple:
1. You can consider setting it on the router
2. You may consider backing up data and installing TOS5 which can support multiple DDNS updates at the same time.(After you backup the data, you still need to connect the hard disk to the PC to delete the partitions. In order to have a new partition table that can meet TOS5.)
3. You can consider a domain name management website that can assist in updating multiple domain names at the same time, such as dnsomatic.
Thanks, my next move will probably update to TOS5 when I got some spare time !
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}ekinoxben
To add, if you decide to reinstall and upgrade to TOS5, in addition to backing up data, you also need to connect the hard disk to the PC to delete the partition. In order to have a new partition table that can meet TOS5.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Network & Remote Access”