Backup Stops at 95%

The brand-new USB Copy not only provides common backup features, in order to realize offline backup and defend against threats from external networks, TerraMaster engineers have also additionally developed the USB auto-hide feature.
topgazza

Backup Stops at 95%

Post by topgazza »

Plenty of space on my USB drive

The incremental back just stops around the 95% mark backing up 5TB to a 8TB disk. No reason given it just sits there doing nothing. Unfortunately it happens in the early hours of the morning but in any case there is no error or indication of why it stopped.

To be fair I tried it with TFM as well with a similar result which is bizarre. But I need to start somewhere so it anyone has any idea I would appreciate it
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Backup Stops at 95%

Post by TMzethar »

Did you back up from a USB device to TNAS or from TNAS to a USB device?
Please collect a system log report on the TOS desktop-decision technical support-issues feedback, and then send it to our technical support mailbox, we will do some preliminary analysis.(Please make sure that TNAS has not been shut down after the problem occurs.)
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
topgazza

Post by topgazza »

Thanks, I’ll do that

Trying again with TFM just to see
topgazza

Post by topgazza »

Oh, it was TNAS to USB

Return to “USB Copy”