Page 1 of 1

[Help] Problems Network Configuration Page

Posted: 06 Sep 2026, 23:37
by FNIK
After installing the VMs and encountering network issues due to the bond, the VMs were uninstalled and OVS was disabled. Afterward, the network interfaces lost their assignments. I had to intervene via the console and manually configure at least one network interface. However, now that the NAS is back on the network and TOS 7 is accessible, I can no longer configure anything under System Control --> Network --> Interface. LAN 2 is disabled and cannot be enabled. Even though LAN 1 is working, it does not show a connection. How can I fix the configuration?
TOS 7.0.1169


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: [Help] Problems Network Configuration Page

Posted: 07 Sep 2026, 14:50
by CursaYang
We need to check this issue remotely. Please visit the link and schedule an appointment with online customer service for remote assistance:

https://salesiq.zohopublic.com/signatur ... 97d0be8892