Tailscale 404 error page not found - TOS7
Posted: 01 Sep 2026, 19:42
Hi,
Hope you can help me with a solution. I have upgraded my TOS6 F4-423 system to TOS7 and after everything was set it crashed. After a rebuild and trying to install Tailscal, it serves a 404 page not found error when I try to open the 'Support & help' link in the application manager to add this device to my current tailscale devices.
I already reinstalled tailscale, upgraded tot the latest version: 1.102.3.0 installed on 2026-08-30
Also included the removal of all config files during uninstall and reinstall process.
No luck. I can't remove tailscale manually, can't start it manually.
Can some one help me getting tailscale working?
Thanks, Richard
Hope you can help me with a solution. I have upgraded my TOS6 F4-423 system to TOS7 and after everything was set it crashed. After a rebuild and trying to install Tailscal, it serves a 404 page not found error when I try to open the 'Support & help' link in the application manager to add this device to my current tailscale devices.
I already reinstalled tailscale, upgraded tot the latest version: 1.102.3.0 installed on 2026-08-30
Also included the removal of all config files during uninstall and reinstall process.
No luck. I can't remove tailscale manually, can't start it manually.
Can some one help me getting tailscale working?
Thanks, Richard