OpenClaw Beta – Early Access
Re: OpenClaw Beta – Early Access
I've installed OpenClaw on my F4-424 Pro, but now trying to decide which LLM to use, my intent is to experiment with various automation tasks on the NAS. Does anyone have any recommendations? The usage would be in spurts and as time permits.
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Re: OpenClaw Beta – Early Access
Unless you're working on some complex development projects, the performance difference between different models in OpenClaw isn't that significant, really.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Re: OpenClaw Beta – Early Access
Thanks, So I'll then just look for the most cost efficient, aka cheapest.
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
Re: OpenClaw Beta – Early Access
Any chance to see latest updates for openclaw version? Can it be updated by user or it should come as a new version from system app center?
Re: OpenClaw Beta – Early Access
OpenClaw updates are distributed through the TOS Application Center.
To ensure system compatibility, authentication service integration, and data safety, updates should be installed directly via the App Center rather than manually upgraded in the backend.
We are currently working on adapting newer versions and will release an update in the App Center once testing and validation are complete.
Thank you for your patience and support!
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com(for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com(for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Re: OpenClaw Beta – Early Access
Glad to hear, since Rosie (OpenClaw) said xxx was a bug and asked if she should look for an update. I declined for now.EriChan wrote: ↑08 Oct 2026, 09:45OpenClaw updates are distributed through the TOS Application Center.
To ensure system compatibility, authentication service integration, and data safety, updates should be installed directly via the App Center rather than manually upgraded in the backend.
We are currently working on adapting newer versions and will release an update in the App Center once testing and validation are complete.
Thank you for your patience and support!
F6-424 & F4-425 Plus at 7.0.1298
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)
F4-424 Pro (x2) at 7.0.1298
D4-320 (Offline until I can afford more HDDs)


