TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

TOS 4.1.32(ARM) is released for update

Post by TMSupport »

TOS 4.1.32 Release Notes

Applicable models:
ARM:
F2-210/F4-210

Applicable versions: TOS 4.1.21 or later version.

This update includes following bug fixes and new features for the previous version.
1. Improved the problem of failed installation of TOS4.2.05 Beta .

How to install TOS update?
1. Download the update package:
http://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_A1.0_ ... 031214.bz2
2. Go to TOS> Control Panel> General Settings> Update & Restore, and click “Manual Update”;
3. Click "Browse" to select the update package;
4. Click "Apply";

Issue report:
If you encounter issue during using, please report to TerraMaster official forum “TOS update”.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scoobyfizz

Re: TOS 4.1.32(ARM) is released for update

Post by scoobyfizz »

So as per every release lately -

1) settings are reverted back on reboot for -

SMB / CIFS reverted back to workgroup
AFP Reenabled
FTP Reenabled
Rsync setttings reset
TELNET / SSH reenabled

PLEASE SORT THESE ISSUES OUT!
Best thing I ever did was ebay my Terramaster...
Ryzen

Post by Ryzen »

Hello,

Same for me

Please resolve it
F2-210

TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

We will test and fix it in later versions.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

TMSupport wrote: 21 Oct 2020, 11:22 We will test and fix it in later versions.
Nice to know but I think you said you had fixed this I think it was about 4.1.24 but never have and it has been reported regularly by myself and others since...
Best thing I ever did was ebay my Terramaster...
michaels2408

Post by michaels2408 »

Settings revert.
NFS still broken. Works at first, then RPC drops killing all NFS connections. This takes time and can be random. So far only reproducible after a proxmox backup run. I have to connect to my linux machines using Samba for consistency.
SNMP works, but the settings are hard coded and not modifiable by the GUI. Example... I can change the community name in the settings and it will always remain public via the two *.conf scripts.

Wish I could find the *.ins install file for 4.1.27 as I had NFS working back then....
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Here is the installation package of TOS4.1.27 http://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_A1.0_ ... 291655.ins
5kirbs

Post by 5kirbs »

Hi, My F2-210 unit has been disconnecting from my network recently as described in recent posts. I've just tried to update to TOS 4.1.32 as the bug fix report suggested this would help. My unit disconnected as the update was installing. It reached the point where it was 'Unzipping the software package' and then the NAS disconnected from my network. How do I know if it completed? I can't shut the unit down now either, for some reason holding down the power button isn't working. What do you suggest I do?

Cheers,

Simon
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Your email has been received and replied. You can contact with support team there.
pauld

Post by pauld »

Hello,

Following the update to my F2-210 to [TOS_A1.0_Install_ARM4.1_4.1.32_2008031214.ins] I have an unusable system. Following what now feels like 35 clean reinstalls, it allows me to set a new admin password, eventually, after a number of restarts, I briefly have access to TOS, via the web browser. After 10 minutes TOS begins to stop responding and I can then no longer access it.

There is no HTTP response on port 80 or port 8181
There is no. successful connection either via SSH (9222), SMB, or AFP

I have tried a manual install of TOS and also allowed the system to install over the internet, on every occasion it fails to leave me with a stable NAS.

At a network level both my Mac and the NAS are on the same subnet, they are plugged into port 1 and port 2 on the back of my router.

Internet > Router > STATIC IP (10.0.0.10) assigned to NAS
Internet > Router > STATIC IP (10.0.0.3) assigned to Mac

My installed version of TNAS PC is 3.1.2 (Mac OS)
My installed version of TOS is TOS_A1.0_Install_ARM4.1_4.1.32_2008031214.ins

I have spent two days trying to resolve this issue and would appreciate some support.

Thank you.