TNAS Inialize

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
michaels2408

TNAS Inialize

Post by michaels2408 »

I am trying to initialize my TNAS F2-210 that had previously worked. Upon booting I have the white startup screen at the base IP4 address 192.168.1.80. they system goes through the drive check without error, then asks if I want to download the software automatically or download and install manually. I have tried both of these options, and on the manual download and install I have tried both the 4.1.27 and the 4.1.30 versions. What happens in the device loads / unzips the package then becomes permanently hung up at 50% done. I have tried this many many times and the results are always the same, except for one time when the device tried to load at 192.168.1.80:8111 and was stuck at the loading graphic. Please help as this was a fully functioning system not but 5 days back .
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS Inialize

Post by TMSupport »

As for the mentioned issue, please follow the instructions below to fix it:
1. Ensure the NAS is connected to a router that is connected to internet, ensure the NAS and the computer in the same network segment.
2. Please install the putty client (for Windows users). Fill your NAS IP address in Host Name, 22 as the Port, and click “Open”.
3. Login as “root”, input the password as Admin123, and hit Enter.
4. And then input /etc/tos/scripts/wget_from_online, and hit Enter.
5. please try the reinstallation again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
michaels2408

Post by michaels2408 »

Instructions followed. Same results. Just will not take the TOS OS.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please advise whether it's ok to have a remote session to let our engineer help you, if yes, you can send an email to support(at)terra-master.com to confirm it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
michaels2408

Post by michaels2408 »

TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please send an email to support(at)terra-master.com with your story to ask for the technical support.
enekator

Post by enekator »

I'm having the same issue here. Any solution?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Your TOS installation is stuck at 50% too? Please check this post viewtopic.php?f=75&t=840 and follow the instructions.
David M

Post by David M »

I had the same problem but I was able to download the firmware and install from my hard drive. But, the more I read about these problems, and there seem to be a lot that affect so many people, I think TM needs to spend way more time getting their flaky software working properly and quit using its customers as beta testers. Mine is brand new and I still haven't sorted through all the issues I started with. My QNAP by comparison,is far more complicated but just works. None of this nonsense.
Johnsonrich

Post by Johnsonrich »

Kindly encourage whether it's alright to have a distant meeting to let our designer help you, if indeed, you can send an email to support(at)terra-master.com to affirm it.
also refer to this site : Turnbuckles Supplier