Remote access fail

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
Irishwhiski
United States of America

Remote access fail

Post by Irishwhiski »

Hello, new here.
I just tried to send a link to a friend so they can see some photos I uploaded to a public folder. But it fails no matter what I do.
Anyone have helpful ideas?
Thanks Keith
Husnain11221
Pakistan

Re: Remote access fail

Post by Husnain11221 »

Hello and welcome! It sounds frustrating that you're having trouble sharing your photos. First, ensure the folder is indeed set to public. Check the sharing settings and make sure you’ve copied the correct link. Sometimes, generating a new share link can resolve the issue. Also, try sharing the link via a different platform or browser to see if the problem persists. If all else fails, consider uploading the photos to another service temporarily. Hopefully, one of these steps helps!
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Re: Remote access fail

Post by TMtina »

Irishwhiski wrote: 14 May 2024, 02:50 Hello, new here.
I just tried to send a link to a friend so they can see some photos I uploaded to a public folder. But it fails no matter what I do.
Anyone have helpful ideas?
Thanks Keith
What are the versions of your TOS system and TNAS mobile app respectively? Are you unable to create a share? Or unable to access the share link after creating it?

Return to “Mobile Apps and Desktop Clients”