Command line turn off bonding?

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
Jason123
United States of America

Command line turn off bonding?

Post by Jason123 »

T12-423 runing TOS 6.0.229
I purchased a new managed switch that says it spported link aggregation. I enabled bonding in the TOS control panel. I lost conection to the web interface. Rebooting, the NAS keeps assigning the same IPs to the network interfaces with or without actually being plugged in. I've tried independently trying each port but canot get to the web interface and the TNAS PC app can't see the NAS on the network. I've tried reverting to my old switch. How can I undo enabling this via command line? Link lights are on and flashing, but the NAS will not respond via the network.
Jason123
United States of America

Re: Command line turn off bonding?

Post by Jason123 »

I found an even older gigabit only switch and used it. The web interface is loading so I can make it in to disable aggregation. Watching the response when it establishes the links it looked like the interfaces on both 2.5 switches went to receive only mode for flow control.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Command line turn off bonding?

Post by TMroy »

To find your device back, you may need a router come with DHCP server feature, so that the TNAS can be assigned a proper IP address.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Network & Remote Access”