Folders are showing but file are not.

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
kevin1724
United States of America

Folders are showing but file are not.

Post by kevin1724 »

All of folders are showing but none of my files are visible, I already tried to the restore shared folders but nothing is popping up after. I tried reinstalling TOS 6. The storage pool shows up and the volume with the correct amount of data used but nosing is visible in my files manager.
the other strange part is the plex can still play all of my movies but I cant see them in the file manager in either the tos one or the windows file manger. any suggestions on how I can fix this?
when I tried to switch to root in ssh I wouldn't let me any ideas on how to get root in tos 6?
Attachments
Screenshot (78).png
Screenshot 2024-04-18 142557.png
Screenshot 2024-04-18 142828.png
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Folders are showing but file are not.

Post by TMzethar »

How did you transfer files to TNAS?
Guess you may have accidentally placed the file in an invisible location through unknown methods.
Regarding SSH, the first account you use is the highest authority, equivalent to root. For security reasons, root is no longer in use.
You can use common commands such as "du - sh" and "ls - ail" to determine the status of your files under /Volume1
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Storage”