RAID ERROR in HyperCache

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
duranoid
Italy

Re: RAID ERROR in HyperCache

Post by duranoid »

Ty

Sent again an email to the technical support team. Let's see.
duranoid
Italy

Post by duranoid »

A short update. A Terramaster Engineer accessed remotely to my NAS. He spent about 30 minutes (or more) on doing some linux magics connected to the NAS via Teamviewer and SSH. Unfortunately nothing helped and he cannot re-create the Hypercache.

The technician concluded his intervention by stating that he would open a bug to the development team for a fix in an unspecified upcoming update.

The result is that I'm still with my two Crucial P2 1TB NVMe unable to do what I've bought them for (Hypercache).

I hope for a quick fix.

BR
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

duranoid wrote: 01 Apr 2024, 17:27
The exception has been corrected, please wait for further version updates.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Constantine
Canada

Post by Constantine »

duranoid wrote: 01 Apr 2024, 17:27 A short update. A Terramaster Engineer accessed remotely to my NAS. He spent about 30 minutes (or more) on doing some linux magics connected to the NAS via Teamviewer and SSH. Unfortunately nothing helped and he cannot re-create the Hypercache.

The technician concluded his intervention by stating that he would open a bug to the development team for a fix in an unspecified upcoming update.

The result is that I'm still with my two Crucial P2 1TB NVMe unable to do what I've bought them for (Hypercache).

I hope for a quick fix.

BR
Thank you for information. I tried to follow the instructions that TMzethar suggested, but without success. We are waiting for a solution from the Terramaster.
Have a nice day.
TOS6.0, T6-423, 4x12T TRAID, 4T+6T RAID0, 2x1T NVMe RAID0
golgoth
Italy

Post by golgoth »

Same issue here, i have two WD Red 1 TB NVME and hypercache option is greyed out.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

The newly released TOS 6.0.229 beta has fixed this problem. You can update to the latest TOS 6.0.229 beta, or wait for the official release.
viewtopic.php?t=5926
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Constantine
Canada

Post by Constantine »

TMzethar wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 17:47 The newly released TOS 6.0.229 beta has fixed this problem. You can update to the latest TOS 6.0.229 beta, or wait for the official release.
viewtopic.php?t=5926
Hello everybody. The problem is resolved. Thank you. Have a nice day.
TOS6.0, T6-423, 4x12T TRAID, 4T+6T RAID0, 2x1T NVMe RAID0
golgoth
Italy

Post by golgoth »

Actually is still greyed out for me, am i missing something?
Screenshot (10).jpg
TMpraj
China

Post by TMpraj »

golgoth wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 05:17
Hello, is this still the case after you updated to TOS 6.0.229 beta? Is your NVME occupied when creating hypercache?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
golgoth
Italy

Post by golgoth »

Yep, i upgraded to 229 beta. Both NVMEs and HDDs were not occupied when i took the screenshot.

Return to “Storage”