F2-NAS2 problem

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
lubinfo
France

F2-NAS2 problem

Post by lubinfo »

Good morning,
I got an F2-NAS2 NAS with 2 disks but I couldn't find it on the network and the 2 disk lights remained solid red.
I don't see it with the TNAS PC utility, both in 192.168.0.xxx and 192.168.1.xxx which I assume is the address range used during the install.
By connecting the disks to a Windows 10 PC and with the DiskInternals Linux Reader utility I just see the disk label (Raid) but impossible to access the data.
But at least it tells me that the discs seem to be 'spinning'.
What is the default IP and/or how to reset the config if even the TNAS PC utility does not see the NAS?
Can we see the NAS on the network if there is no disk installed?

Bonjour,
Je récupère un nas F2-NAS2 avec 2 disques mais impossible de le trouver sur le réseau et les 2 voyants disque restent rouge fixe.
Je ne le vois pas avec l'utilitaire TNAS PC, aussi bien en 192.168.0.xxx que 192.168.1.xxx que je suppose être la plage d'adresses utilisée lors de l'install.
En connectant les disque sur un pc windows 10 et avec l'utilitaire DiskInternals Linux Reader je vois juste le label du disque (Raid) mais impossible d'accéder aux données.
Mais au moins cela m'indique que les disques ont l'air de 'tourner'.
Qu'elle est l'ip par défaut et/ou comment faire un reset de la config si même l'utilitaire TNAS PC ne voit pas le NAS ?
Peut-on voir le NAS sur le réseau s'il n'y a pas de disque d'installé ?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-NAS2 problem

Post by TMzethar »

This might help.
viewtopic.php?t=3586
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
lubinfo
France

Re: F2-NAS2 problem

Post by lubinfo »

NAS not found with desktop client 2.515 and 3.2.0.6

How to find the ip if not in the same subnet ?

Is reset erase the hdd data ?

Return to “Initialization”