Stuck on loading screen after TOS 6 upgrade

The discussion here is limited to topics related to the system update itself. Please post the functional issues after the system update to the corresponding other forums.
Kennic556

Stuck on loading screen after TOS 6 upgrade

Post by Kennic556 »

I have a F2-423 and I upgraded to the TOS 6 beta, after the upgrade and the NAS rebooted when you try to login the Loading.... Please Wait screen come up. It been that way for 24 hours and nothing on my drive is accessible. How can I fix this?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Stuck on loading screen after TOS 6 upgrade

Post by TMzethar »

Hi, may I ask if you remember the TOS version before the update? Have you confirmed that the TOS version meets the requirements of TOS 5.123 and above before the update?
Please observe if the hard drive light is constantly flashing? If it keeps flashing, it is possible that the file system is performing detection, which can be seen on devices with large amounts of data. Please continue to wait.
If you believe that the issue is caused by this update, you can reinstall TOS.1.123 and then consider whether to continue updating TOS6 beta according to your needs.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “System Update”