TNAS Mobile 3 for iPad

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
Squally

TNAS Mobile 3 for iPad

Post by Squally »

Hi Guys,

is there a plan to have a iPad version of the app.
It is now really "usable" now and pitty to not be able to use the "full capacity" of the iPad Screen

Other thing with the app, I'm using a VPN SSL client to connect remotly to home, and the app is not able to connect to the NAS through the VPN event if the port are open.

Thanks

Using with F4-423 on 5.1.123-00529
Attachments
IMG_0004-min.png
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS Mobile 3 for iPad

Post by TMzethar »

We will verify and discuss the issue of iPad not being compatible as you mentioned
Are you using TNAS's VPN Server app regarding the VPN SSL you mentioned? Generally speaking, when your device is connected to VPN, you can access TNAS by accessing the virtual IP (which you set in the VPN Server settings). You may not have successfully set up and connected to VPN. It is recommended that you refer to this check:
viewtopic.php?t=2821
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Squally

Post by Squally »

Great new to think about the iPad Version.

For the remote access, I'm using a Fortigate and SSL VPN. It was perfectly working with the previons version en TNAS Mobile and the TOS V4.X (I was thinking to go back to TOS 4 but it is not available anymore)
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Perhaps we can try asking Fortigate if they can develop a dedicated Fortigate VPN app on TOS.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Desktop Clients”