How do you configure Google drive or OneDrive

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
Gremlin
Great Britain

Re: How do you configure Google drive or OneDrive

Post by Gremlin »

Some of us have been waiting a lot longer than that. It does not appear to be a high priority item.
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
Glennascaul

Post by Glennascaul »

@Gremlin
They really don't care.
I have never seen such poor technical support before.
They also connected to my system (see previously posted screenshots) without resolving anything and without following up.
Inconclusive and embarrassing.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

We have not given up on handling this issue, please be patient.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Newboy
Wales

Post by Newboy »

I have just found this thread having spent hours on and off trying to get cloudsync to, well, Cloud Sync to my Google account. I have the same issue of a spurious URL and it would appear that it isn't my ineptness after all. There is some comfort in knowing it isn't me...but utterly frustrating that such issues exist and haven't been resolved after this amount of time... Grrr.
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMtina »

Newboy wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 06:39
Please contact the online customer service on the official website and make an appointment with an engineer to check it remotely for you.

Return to “CloudSync”