Terra Photos 2.0 Now is Released!

TerraMaster smart photo management tool
TMqiky

Re: Terra Photos 2.0 Now is Released!

Post by TMqiky »

You can try using other browsers to access TOS, and then go to the application center to check if there is a TerraPhotos application in the recommended list. If it still does not exist, you can contact us via email, and we can provide you with the TPK installation package, which can be manually installed and used in the application center.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
IM35461

Post by IM35461 »

Am I right that this indexes photos by the time created file date rather than reading the EXIF data of the photo files?

Thus if you use Terra Master RSYNC which when copying from one to another Terra Master NAS all of my 60,000 photos were all taken today (deleted them all and copied them over using dos xcopy which does know how to maintain file created dates).

Also dates only seem to be in YYYY-MM-DD rather than following the date format set on the NAS

Anther also you can't stop "Media Index" from being indexed and if you delete it it just puts it back.

Thus you have to keep selecting "Public Place" from "Personnel Place"

Another Also I can't find details about photos taken when you select a photo.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}IM35461
TerraPhoto sorts photo files by their modification time, and you can also edit the modification time of photo files in TerraPhoto.
Regarding the issue of incorrect time after Rsync backup, you can use another method to transfer files and retain the time information. Please use the to mount the source directory to the directory of TNAS (SMB/NFS), and then copy the files through copying and TFM bakcup.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Gremlin
Great Britain

Post by Gremlin »

or TM could rework rsync as already suggested in another thread (add the '-a' archive option)
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
harsel

Post by harsel »

Hi, if your NAS is consistently on standby, you might encounter issues fetching server updates. To address this, consider changing the system language or restarting the NAS. Afterward, search for the Terra Photo 2.0 application in the application center to resolve any connectivity problems. fm whatsapp
tabasco

Post by tabasco »

I've been attempting to locate where I can download and install Terra Photos 2.0 as it does not appear in the App Center after performing the troubleshooting steps in this thread.

May I please have the tpk? I've updated to the latest software on my TNAS T2-432 (5.1.103) and have rebooted but to no avail.
TMgevin

Post by TMgevin »

{L_BUTTON_AT}tabasco

Terra Photos 2.0 can only be used with TOS system version 5.1.123.
dandrewm

Post by dandrewm »

Hi there,

I have the same issue. I'm using a recently purchased F4-424 Pro. The TOS version is 5.1.103, and firmware MADN0101.V03. It says this is the latest version and I can't find anywhere to manually update the firmware. Interestingly enough, the system doesn't recognise the system correctly (thinks it's a F4-824.

Am curious to know whether this is standard- was the 824 firmware used pending finalisation of 424 Pro firmware or was this an accident?

Thanks,

Dylan
dandrewm

Post by dandrewm »

Found the firmware update. Updated to v5.1.123. Still can't download Terra Photos...
TMqiky

Post by TMqiky »

You can try refreshing your browser or using another browser to access TOS and then go to the App Center to see if the TerraPhotos app is in the recommended list. If it's still not there, you can contact us via email and we'll provide you with the TPK installer, which you can install and use manually in the App Center.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @

Return to “Terra Photos”