much needed help advice please

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
atchostingsolutions

much needed help advice please

Post by atchostingsolutions »

Hi I bought this item after a long and thoughtful process via chat and terramaster team.. Item Being F4 210.. i have multiple websites customers etc all on a hosting package and run mainly by plesk control panel or centos and cpanel etc.. I wanted my own server , As far as i can work out ive been a bit dubed here lol. as dont think this is going to serve what i need at all.. it just seems like a huge storage space tbh.. any help on how to make it a server can i get plaforms etc to work on it. also all the applications that you install on here, for example wordpress. where do the files go that of install.. there is a few in database folder but thats it.. wheres the main installation files of wordpress htaccess, index, wp_config etc.. slowly loosing it trying to work out this tos stuff.. cant seem to find any documentaion at all either on how to use anything!! all i get is guides to install or enable, not actually use it thanks in advance
Gremlin
Great Britain

Re: much needed help advice please

Post by Gremlin »

I think you are barking up the wrong market tree.
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)

Return to “Others”