Can't set the boot sequence in Bios, but only boot from the TOS disk?

About TNAS hardware
Gremlin
Great Britain

Re: Can't set the boot sequence in Bios, but only boot from the TOS disk?

Post by Gremlin »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Toblerone

Have you considered that TM didn't manufacture the motherboards and only contracted for the bios supplied and/or the actual mnfr has never needed to supply alternative bios since the m/boards were manufactured for a specific (?industrial?) purpose. My Fn-221 models have basically the same m/boards but are subtly different. (reset push, 'proper' fan connectors as well the odd ones, one has 2 stacked usb on board).
F5-221 5.1.123, 8GB System Partition on 3 x 4TB Traid; 3TB EXT4
F2-221 TOS6 (Beta), 8GB System Partition on 2 x 6TB in Traid. (Latest Update 11/04/24)
victormvm

Re: Can't set the boot sequence in Bios, but only boot from the TOS disk?

Post by victormvm »

Hi there new electronics thecnician here,f2-221 . Would this bios file suits for my model?Saved in cloud anyways .
I could dump via flasher og bios (not necessary) but seems now booting from hdd and not anymore from stick created to boot from 32gb? Still need time to full understand this embedded software and settings ,time to test all ideas. I've probably skipped reading all pages on forum to read all if this was answered already.Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you understanding and time reading this
F2-221 4tb single drive volume, TOS 5.1.131-00123 8GB System Partition (usb internal 32gb with cable out)

Return to “Hardware”