MAP FTP servers and automatic synchro with them

Discussion of applications not mentioned above.
aschang

MAP FTP servers and automatic synchro with them

Post by aschang »

Hello,

I am using a multiple video surveillance camera solution for my home protection. These cameras are emitting RSTP video flow, and I am using motion eye to monitor and detect, but due to the number of cameras installed (around 10 in worst case), I am loosing some activities records.

A have a backup solution that consist in grabbing the records inside the local camera NVM thanks to FTP transactions. I was using on my previous QNAP two applications: QNAP hybrid mount, to mount NVM through FTP inside my NAS control panel, and then a QNAP hybrid sync that was scanning camera NVM reccurently and collected the new records to make a local NAS copy.

Do you have any idea how I could reproduce the same things with my TNAS? Any idea if TOS6 will embed it, if not yet available in TOS5 SW solution?

Thanks in advance for your support

Arnaud
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: MAP FTP servers and automatic synchro with them

Post by TMzethar »

A currently does not support RSTP video streaming and plans to add related features in future versions.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Others”