F4-220 HD leds orange and network led off

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
Marco

F4-220 HD leds orange and network led off

Post by Marco »

I don't know if someone of you have had the same issue with another model, considering mine is not so new, but after TOS 5 update i'm facing the error in the subject.
Nas is working correctly but once it is started the led of the network is off and all 4 hd leds are orange and not blinking. I installed the very last version of TOS5 (5.1.103-00409) and also asked to the support but the issue is not solved and they told me the version I installed should have resolved the issue.
Do you have some ideas about that problem?
Thanks in advance
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-220 HD leds orange and network led off

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Marco
It seems that TOS was not installed successfully. The reason may be that your storage partition from the old TOS4 cannot meet TOS5. For details and solutions, please refer to: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4912 If you suspect a device issue, please refer to this troubleshooter: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=4837
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Marco

Post by Marco »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Marco
TMwuu wrote: 06 Jan 2024, 12:38 It seems that TOS was not installed successfully. The reason may be that your storage partition from the old TOS4 cannot meet TOS5. For details and solutions, please refer to: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4912 If you suspect a device issue, please refer to this troubleshooter: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=4837
Thanks for the answer TMwuu but I completely removed all partitions and volumes and the "/" partition has 8GB as requested from TOS 5
Attachments
Immagine 2024-01-07 140033.png
hanajijang

Post by hanajijang »

I also encountered this error even though I followed the video instructions but still couldn't fix it
sheepsz

Post by sheepsz »

Someone has some ideas about that problem?
NTBSD4N32SPsoccer random-08 Run 3
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

We speculate that it may be due to the version you updated across being too high, or it may be due to missing a related file during the update. You can try reinstalling TOS to fix the issue.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Hardware, Power and Accessories”