D5-300C Hard Drives Not Found and Can't Configure

Topics about hardware platform, power, memory, UPS, network adapter
ICTknight

D5-300C Hard Drives Not Found and Can't Configure

Post by ICTknight »

Hello!

Apologies if this is not the right place but I am still new to all of this and feeling very confused. Any help is appreciated!

I recently purchased a Terramaster DC-300C and installed one Seagate IronWolf pro 20tb drive into the HDD3 slot (I intend to use slots 1 and 2 for raid but i have another hard drive to purchase and lots to learn still). I know that I have to configure the drive but I cant find it anywhere. Not on the usual explorer, and not on the Seagate program either. Is there a driver somewhere I have to download first? The Terramaster is showing all green lights on its end.

I am afraid I may have gotten a little in over my head. I used to use seagate external drives but wanted to move to something better for my backups. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: D5-300C Hard Drives Not Found and Can't Configure

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}ICTknight
Hello, you can refer to the quick installation guide on our official website to complete the installation. https://support.terra-master.com/quickguide/
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Hardware, Power and Accessories”