D5-300c RAID Manager: Recognition Troubles?

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
OlivianKocja

D5-300c RAID Manager: Recognition Troubles?

Post by OlivianKocja »

In my technological arsenal stands the formidable D5-300c, faithfully tethered to my PC and serving dutifully for several months. With two SSDs nestled snugly within slots 1 and 2, orchestrated harmoniously in RAID 1 configuration, all has been well. However, a recent endeavor to augment its storage prowess by integrating a HDD into slot 3 has precipitated a confounding conundrum.

Alas, the RAID manager application, once a reliable steward of my DAS (Direct Attached Storage), now stands aloof, proclaiming "No device" with steadfast resolve. Despite my best efforts, its gaze fails to alight upon the newly introduced hardware, offering naught but the forlorn options to Create Raid or Delete Raid.

Mindful of potential digital barricades, I have ventured into the labyrinthine depths of Windows Defender firewall, yet found no impediments obstructing the application's passage. Curiously, within the Windows file menus, the SSDs remain accessible, testament to their unwavering fidelity.

Thus, I beseech the sage wisdom of the technologically adept: How might I restore the once-harmonious rapport between my DAS and the elusive Raid Manager app? Its initial recognition and formatting of the DAS upon inception now stand as testament to a bygone era, beckoning me to rekindle that ephemeral connection.
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Re: D5-300c RAID Manager: Recognition Troubles?

Post by TMLyy »

The D5-300C does not have a RAID Manager and is a hardware HDD enclosure.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “USB Series”