Chipset Info In Specifications

USB RAID storage for photographers, music producers, movie collectors
FastEddie

Chipset Info In Specifications

Post by FastEddie »

It would really be helpful if the marketing information about products such as the D2-310 had complete specifications. Little pesky things like chipsets means the product may be a paperweight for use with non-Windows systems... I have looked high and low and there are no official documents with this information which I would imagine almost every employee at Terramaster could reveal without having to look it up...
crisisacting

Re: Chipset Info In Specifications

Post by crisisacting »

{L_BUTTON_AT}FastEddie

Terra-Master non-ThunderBolt TDAS enclosures usually use ASMedia chipsets.
SangakaraMoory

Re: Chipset Info In Specifications

Post by SangakaraMoory »

I agree that it would be helpful for TerraMaster to provide more complete specifications for their products, including the chipsets. This would help potential customers make informed decisions about which products are compatible with their systems.

In the case of the D2-310, the chipset is not clearly specified in the product documentation. This could make it difficult for users to determine whether the NAS is compatible with their operating system.

I would encourage TerraMaster to make it a priority to provide more complete and accurate specifications for their products. This would be a valuable service to their customers and would help to improve their reputation for transparency and customer support.

Return to “USB Series”