unable to access my VM

Install virtual machines on your TNAS;
docchris

unable to access my VM

Post by docchris »

I installed virtual box.

created a new VM with a blank virtual disk, mounted a bootable ISO, and started the VM

I can see in the "preview" it starting, but I cant access it via console because adobe flash is depreciated, and I cant VNC into it - it simply says connecting and nothing happens. so I cant install an OS on my VM.

any suggests / help / what am I doing wrong please?

TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: unable to access my VM

Post by TMzethar »

Please click on the blue "9100" displayed under the Display, and you will receive a remote connection tool to access your OS.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
docchris

Post by docchris »

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I had tried that but it didnt work from my Mac (even with Microsoft Remote Desktop installed), but it does work from my windows PC.

Thanks for your help! :)
EssaMattou
Azerbaijan

Post by EssaMattou »

docchris wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 20:06 Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I had tried that but it didnt work from my Mac (even with Microsoft Remote Desktop installed), but it does work from my windows PC.

Thanks for your help! :)
But I can do it. And the one I'm using is Dell. I don't know if it has anything to do with the machine type. You can check again!

Return to “Virtual Machines”