cloudsync s3 and 100.000 files

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
fabry68

cloudsync s3 and 100.000 files

Post by fabry68 »

Hello.
With last release (TOS and cloudsync), I have folders with more than 100.000 files, but cloudsync stop syncing after 100.002 files.
No any info from logfile, and activity tells that is still syncing (100.002 files).
Same issue with two different nas and different file structure.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: cloudsync s3 and 100.000 files

Post by TMzethar »

Hi, the technical support team has received your contact. Please provide the information they need or open a remote session to troubleshoot the issue.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
fabry68

Post by fabry68 »

Hello.
There are news regarding this bug fix ?
I was waiting for an update that fix, because now I can't backup my nas.

Thank you.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

We are still investigating this issue.
If you are available, would you be willing to contact the customer service window or technical support email again to make an appointment?
Our engineers have some new ideas, which may be validated by your usage environment.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
fabry68

Post by fabry68 »

Of course, I am available, also now if you want.

Return to “CloudSync”