Scheduled Tasks on TFM Backup

TFM Backup is the abbreviation of TerraMaster Folder Mirror backup. TFM Backup is a dedicated backup tool for TNAS shared folders developed by TerraMaster. Through TFM Backup, you can easily backup the shared folders in TNAS to other local folders. Storage location or a remotely mounted folder. TFM Backup has mirror backup and differential backup to choose from, and users can realize automatic scheduled backup by configuring backup schedule tasks. TFM Backup provides users with a simple and flexible backup solution for backing up data in TNAS.
mightymouse

Scheduled Tasks on TFM Backup

Post by mightymouse »

How do you amend a schedule on TFM Backup? The schedule I set is not showing in the TFM Backup task so I attempted to save it a few times. Now if I go to General Settings > Scheduled tasks I can see all the scheduled task created by TFM Backup and I cannot delete or amend them. So I ended up with several backup schedules some even clashing with each other.
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Re: Scheduled Tasks on TFM Backup

Post by TMtina »

Edit the task in the TFM Backup, modify the scheduled task time, and check whether the next execution time is modified accordingly. If it still cannot be displayed, please go to the application center to restart the application and try again.
mightymouse

Post by mightymouse »

Thank you for the reply. The tasks were not showing up on TFM Backup. For future reference to others... I ended up Uninstalling the app (including deleting app data) and re-installing it and that sorted it out.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Have you ever updated TOS during task execution?
I suggest you provide relevant screenshots.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “TFM Backup”