AmazonS3 and 3.0.15 not working

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
fabry68

AmazonS3 and 3.0.15 not working

Post by fabry68 »

With last 5.x and 6 preview too, using CloudSync 3.0.15 I can't setup any connection with Amazon S3.
I have tried my credentials with S3browser and are ok; if i use them to setup a new connection, I can't select any present bucket, and I can't confirm the new connection.
I have already tried to delete and reinstall, clearing or not configuration files.
fabry68

Re: AmazonS3 and 3.0.15 not working

Post by fabry68 »

Same with 3.0.16 just installed.
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMtina »

Please note that you need to enter the Access Key and Secert Key instead of your email address and password.
fabry68

Post by fabry68 »

Of course; credentials means ACCESS-KEY and SECRET-KEY.

I have used it on other my terramaster nas to make a "default config" to change with ceph on premise credential and use cloudsync on my object storage infrastructure.
But now stopped to work and also with a new unit just installed, I can't setup amazon S3 connection (access-key and secret already tested with s3browser).
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

You need to select the bucket for the corresponding area.
Can you provide a specific explanation of the situation where a bucket cannot be selected? It would be even better if you could provide a screenshot.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
fabry68

Post by fabry68 »

Drop down menu has only "SELECT" and no bucket is present.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Please contact the technical support email or customer service window on the right side of the official website homepage, and we can arrange an engineer to assist you in remote troubleshooting.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
fabry68

Post by fabry68 »

Solved with remote support.
It was due to a "/" character on my secret key.
With a new secret key it can work without any problem.

Return to “CloudSync”