IP adress wont lock in

IPv4/6, Port, VPN, proxy, SSH, remote access and more.
noitch

IP adress wont lock in

Post by noitch »

Two problems
1 >>> F4-220 TOS 4.1.27 I recently change internet providers, so now on a different ip range ie 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.1.2
I open TNAS-pc app and change the ip to the new router range 192.168.1.2. I can open and configure desktop TOS 4.1.27 to my settings and apply them. Every reboot of the nas it goes back to old ip 192.168.0.2 and I cannot login unless I open TNAS-pc app and change IP. How can get the ip to stay locked in?

2>>> Remote Access will not let me 'Apply' when enable remote access box ticked, It just highlight the TNAS ID box.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: IP adress wont lock in

Post by TMSupport »

Hi, after changing the IP address with TNAS PC, please log onto TOS and go to Control panel - network services -network interface, check the current LAN and click Edit, and select "Use the manual configuration noted below" to set a static IP address for your TNAS.
And then try to re-enable Remote Access again.
static IP.png
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Your TNAS IP address may not well set and even conflict with DHCP, you better reset your IP address on control panel of TOS.
The tnas.online remote access settings fails may also be related to your improper IP settings.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
noitch

Post by noitch »

Thank you all working again. I Set network to dhcp and applied, that sorted it. Then reset to static ip. All is good :)