CloudSync 3.0 Backblaze Synchronising

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
russellkentnicholls

CloudSync 3.0 Backblaze Synchronising

Post by russellkentnicholls »

Hi! I've been using CloudSync with Backblaze B2 successfully for the past 4-5 months with a solid 20MB/s upload. I recently updated to 3.0 on my T6-423 NAS and there were some issues with the tasks and connections. I removed them, uninstalled CloudSync and rebooted my TNAS. I've been able to connect Backblaze again and set up the tasks, but now they only seem to stay at 'Synchronising' stage and don't move past that. I've had some smaller files transfer OK; but a lot of the files I'm transferring are large video files (4GB-50GB!) and they don't seem to ever upload.

Does anyone have a solution? I don't have file size limits turned on in the task settings.

Is there a way to roll back to a previous CloudSync?
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 21.18.59.png
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Re: CloudSync 3.0 Backblaze Synchronising

Post by TMtina »

Is there any error message in the task log? If the file is large, synchronization may take some time. You can be patient and wait a moment.
russellkentnicholls

I created the task again and left it for another day, it seems to be uploading the files much slower than before to Backblaze (Dropbox is OK) and also uploading each file twice to Backblaze. It also doesn’t show the speed only 0MB/s but does seem to be uploading them slowly. I think perhaps it is a bug in the 3.0 release.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Please export logs on CloudSync, generate sharing links through TNAS or other online storage, and then send them to the customer service window or technical support email on the official website. We will check it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
russellkentnicholls

Update: The issue has been resolved in yesterday's update 3.0.16 and now everything is working perfectly again :)

Return to “CloudSync”