Folders not visible ->> Restore Shared Folders

SMB, NFS, AFP, FTP, web file manager and Rsync server.
koalakoala

Re: Folders not visible ->> Restore Shared Folders

Post by koalakoala »

The link provided above is a link to a guide containing instructions about "How to delete all hard disk partitions". Are you serious?
F5-221
T12-450
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

I'm sorry that my previous judgment may have been incorrect.
What you mentioned seems to be a situation where folders with the same name exist in different volumes. In this case, we suggest that you contact the technical support email or the customer service window on the homepage of the official website, and we can arrange for engineers to remotely troubleshoot and fix the problem.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
koalakoala

Post by koalakoala »

Thanks for recognizing this: "I'm sorry that my previous judgment may have been incorrect."
As indicated, I will contact support via email.
Thanks.
F5-221
T12-450
erfico

Post by erfico »

hello
i've got the same problem.
After a reboot the folders on 2 hard drives are gone. I can't see them in file manager nor in the shared folders.2 dirs have appeared instead
(.deCompressDir_0b812568da4ba30bc002ace26544dc24)
(.update_6cf63d40d9af5463182da96e489889c1)

how can i recover my data?
thx
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}erfico
Regarding the issues with ". deCompressDir_..." and ". update...", please refer to this solution: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=5320 Regarding the issue where you were unable to find the shared folder, please generate and download the log report in TOS > Technical Support > Problem Report, and then send it to us as a network disk sharing link for analysis. (Contact through customer service window on the right side of officail website homepage or support team mailbox.) This allows us to better and faster judge the problem and come up with a solution.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “File Services”