RAID Manager Pro cannot recognize the hard drive?

FAQs and instructions only for Thunderbolt 3 series raid storage
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

RAID Manager Pro cannot recognize the hard drive?

Post by TMroy »

Troubleshooting

Applicable models:
TerraMaster D4 Thunderbolt 3 (D4-330)
TerraMaster D5 Thunderbolt 3 (D5-330)
TerraMaster D8 Thunderbolt 3 (D8-330)

RAID Manager pro is a configuration tool for the hardware array controller of TerraMaster Thunderbolt 3 device. If you want to create a hardware array, you need to install RAID Manager pro on your computer.

A username and password are required to run RAID Manager Pro
Username: RAID
Default password: hpt
You can change your password once you log in.

If you have installed hard drives into TerraMaster Thunderbolt 3 device, but RAID Manager pro cannot recognize the hard drives, please try following solutions:

1. The RAID controller driver has not been installed on your computer, please download and install TerraMaster Thunderbolt 3 device; 2. Select a recommended hard drive from the list of compatible drives.https://www.terra-master.com/global/compatibility/
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
mfstanton

Re: RAID Manager Pro cannot recognize the hard drive?

Post by mfstanton »

What do i do if i don't want RAID? I just want to run it as JBOD
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Then you don’t need to do anything, you don’t even need the Raid manager pro software. Just plug in your drives, that’s it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
rustyshackleford

Post by rustyshackleford »

I set up 2 drives using the TerraMaster F2-210 NAS enclosure. I then decided to erase the drives using the web portal and put the drives in a TerraMaster TD2 Thunderbolt enclosure. The F2-210 NAS still lights green with these drives. The TD2 lights orange. I downloaded this software and it still doesn't work. It says "RAID Utility is not supported on this computer." I am using a iMac Pro running Mojave 10.14.6.