CloudSync on OneDrive doesn't sync (TOS 5.1.79, CloudSync 3.0.15)

CloudSync is a cloud drive synchronization application for fast and secure data synchronization between your TNAS and cloud drives. It is a very practical and efficient one-stop cloud drive disaster recovery solution.
Alby87

CloudSync on OneDrive doesn't sync (TOS 5.1.79, CloudSync 3.0.15)

Post by Alby87 »

Hi!

I'm trying to have a folder with subfolders of my NAS uploaded to OneDrive.
The folder is about 200GB, with about 20000 files. Of those, 150 GB were already on OneDrive when I created the task.

The Files to synchronzed counter was going up for about 4 hours, then it stopped. I logged out.
After 10 hours, I can't see any new uploads on my OneDrive, I logged in again in my F4-421.

The app is stuck in "Syncronizing", there are only two "uploaded" log on the log about two files (that were on the already uploaded folder).
The number of files being synchronized is starting to decrement. But slowly.

CloudSyncRun.log seems with no error.

Can you help me?
Thanks
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: CloudSync on OneDrive doesn't sync (TOS 5.1.79, CloudSync 3.0.15)

Post by TMRyan »

It seems that the current file comparison speed is too slow. If your unfinished backup of 50 GB data is in a certain sub folder, you can create new tasks to reduce the comparison file time.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
Alby87

Re: CloudSync on OneDrive doesn't sync (TOS 5.1.79, CloudSync 3.0.15)

Post by Alby87 »

Thanks for the info.

But I've tried another route, and this time it seems working: installing Docker and the driveone/onedrive docker image, it already finished the comparasion and is uploading the 50 GB that were missing.

Not easy, but it's working ;)

Return to “CloudSync”