Fails to update TOS 5.1.x, the TOS webpage keeps showing blank after reboot?

New system installation, system re-install
SquarePeg
Wales

Re: Fails to update TOS 5.1.x, the TOS webpage keeps showing blank after reboot?

Post by SquarePeg »

I am still not able to create a new topic so I'm hijacking this one.

I found out last night that the reason I have had issues with previous attempts to update to TOS5 on my F5-221 is because I've got one of the 2GB root partitions.

Can anyone tell me if there is a simple, straightforward way to adjust this (on Linux) without having to jump through hoops or should I just stay on TOS4 forever?

Thanks
SquarePeg
Wales

Can't update to TOS5

Post by SquarePeg »

Thank you but that's not the issue I am having. The issue I have is my root partition isn't big enough to install TOS5. I should've changed the subject.
freman

Re: Fails to update TOS 5.1.x, the TOS webpage keeps showing blank after reboot?

Post by freman »

SquarePeg wrote: 12 Sep 2023, 03:24 Can anyone tell me if there is a simple, straightforward way to adjust this
I have the beginnings of a hypothesis (mostly cos I've been slack and busy with other projects) but it's neither going to be simple or straightforward or without risk.

It is feasable to shrink the file systems used and the partitions, moving the data as you do but it's slow and risky

Return to “Initialization & installation”