How to edit the facial recognition "groups"

TerraMaster smart photo management tool
titanrx8

How to edit the facial recognition "groups"

Post by titanrx8 »

I just started using Terra Photos and let it run facial recognition against 12000 photos. It took a long time but it created about 380 "groups". Each group has a thumbnail of one individual. When opening the group to review there are some people who don't belong (the wrong AI match). How can I remove one or two "bad" matches so that the group is properly represented by the thumbnail? I have a feeling that if I just add the name, the group will permanently include people who should have their own group and name.

This seems to occur quite frequently with blood relatives ie: similar age sisters and sometimes even with parents and their children. For my own pics my groups sometimes include my first cousins.
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Re: How to edit the facial recognition "groups"

Post by TMLyy »

At present, the accuracy rate of face recognition is not so high, you can wait for the version update, not the group of people can select the photo and click more to move out of the group.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
titanrx8

Post by titanrx8 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMLyy

I didn't specify the directories for the terra photos data. Where are the default locations? I need to add to my daily rsync backups.
TMnight
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMnight »

I don't understand what you mean. If you want to add Rsync backup, you can add an authorization directory to the Rsync server
titanrx8

Post by titanrx8 »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMnight

I can't find where terra photos located its indexes. There's no terra photos directory that I can find.

Return to “Terra Photos”