Unable to connect to PLEX on my TOS 5.1.67 server. When I click on the PLEX

Discussion on Plex media server and clients
Taillandier

Unable to connect to PLEX on my TOS 5.1.67 server. When I click on the PLEX

Post by Taillandier »

mpossible de me- connecter à PLEX sur mon serveur TOS 2.221.5. Quand je
clic sur l’icone PLEX, il me renvoie à « Désolé, impossible d’accéder à
cette page.1.67.192.168 a refusé la connexion.
Impossible de trouver la solution.
J’ai testé avec un autre navigateur comme Firegfox (le mien c’est EDGE) et
toujours aucun accès
Merci par avance pour votre réponse.
Didier Taillandier
----------------------------------
Bonjour
Mon NAS est un F1-2
Impossible de se connecter à PLEX sur mon serveur TOS 2.221.5. Lorsque je clique sur l’icône PLEX
, cela me ramène à « Désolé, cette page n’est pas accessible. 1.67.192.168
a refusé la connexion.
J’ai testé avec un autre navigateur comme Firefox (le mien est EDGE) et toujours pas d’accès

d’avance, merci pour votre réponse.
Didier Taillandier
Taillandier

Re: Unable to connect to PLEX on my TOS 5.1.67 server. When I click on the PLEX

Post by Taillandier »

Desoled error
Mon NAS est un F2-221
Impossible de me- connecter à PLEX sur mon serveur TOS.
Quand je clic sur l’icone PLEX, il me renvoie à « Désolé, impossible d’accéder à cette page.192.168.1.2 a refusé la connexion.
J’ai testé avec un autre navigateur comme Firegfox (le mien c’est EDGE) et
toujours aucun accès
Merci par avance pour votre réponse.
Didier Taillandier
----------------------------------
My NAS is an F2-221
I cannot connect to PLEX on my TOS server.
When I click on the PLEX icon, it returns me to “Sorry, this page cannot be accessed. 192.168.1.2 refused the connection.
Unable to find the solution.
I tested with another browser like Firefox (mine is EDGE) and
still no access
In advance, thank you for your answer.
Didier TaillandierR
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

Hi, we guess that the Plex app may not actually be enabled. Please go to the App Center to check to make sure it is "enabled".
In addition, we noticed that you are using a model from the TOS4 period. If you have used TOS4 before and installed TOS5 without backing up the data and formatting it for a clean installation, its storage structure will not be suitable for TOS5.1.67. This is also possible. Cause various problems. For details and solutions, please refer to: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4912
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Taillandier

Post by Taillandier »

After several attempts, I managed to reinstall TOS BUT in version 4.1.27 to start from scratch. (By pressing the NAS start button for several seconds) TOS is displayed! Asking me for the bootloader. It's starting!
After updating the system, I upgraded to 4.2.40 and it tells me that my hard drives are OK.
My hard drives are 3 TB are OK and on the NAS they are green.
At that time, I installed (as said in the previous comment) version 5.0.176.bz2. System indication "software decompression may take approximately 2 minutes". Up to 50% it blocks ???? I wait several minutes, but nothing happens!!!!
I tried to install 5.0.176 with .ins extension and got an error!!!
It's a shame there is no RESET button on the F2-221!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the moment I am resetting the NAS server after a Bootloader request

When I did an update on the system, or restarted the modem, I had to reactivate PLEX. With version 5.1.67, PLEX was automatically activated ?????
I also tried the possibility of removing the hard drives from the NAS and restarting the NAS for a re-installation of the TOS application. But here too no interaction of the system.
--------------------------------------------------
Apres plusieurs tentatives, j'ai réussi à reinstaller TOS MAIS en version 4.1.27 pour démarer à zero. (A force d'appuyer penant plusieurs secondes sur le bouton démarre du NAS) TOS s'affiche ! En me demander le bootloader. Ca démarre !
Apres mise à jour du systeme, je suis passer à 4.2.40 et m'indique que mes disques dur sont OK.
Mes disques dur sont de 3 TB sont OK et sur le NAS ils sont en voyant vert.
A ce moment là, j'ai installé (comme dit dans le commentaire precedent) la version 5.0.176.bz2. Indication du systeme "décompression logiciel peut prendre environ 2 minutes". Jusqu'à 50 % il bloque ???? J'attend plusieurs minutes, mais rien ne se passe !!!!
J'ai essayer d'installer 5.0.176 avec extension .ins et me formule une erreur !!!
C'est dommage qu'il n'y a pas de bouton RESET sur le F2-221 !!!!!!!!!!!!
En ce moment je suis sur une réinitialition du serveur NAS après une demande du Bootloader

Quand je faisait une mise à jour sur le systeme, ou redemarrage du modem, il me fallait réactivé PLEX. Avec la version 5.1.67, PLEX était activé d'office ?????
J'ai aussi tenté la possiblité de sortir les disques dur du NAS et redémarrage du NAS pour un ré-installation de l'application TOS. Mais là aussi aucune interaction du systeme.
Taillandier

Post by Taillandier »

Continuation of the adventure!!!, after reinstalling TOS I returned to version 5.1.67 and PLEX is still activated but returns me to "Sorry, impossible to access this page. 192.168.1.4 refused the connection"
Back to the beginning of the problem!!!
-------------------------------------
Suite de l'aventure !!!, après réinstallation de TOS je suis revenu à la version 5.1.67 et PLEX est toujours activé mais me renvoie a "Désolé, impossible d’accéder à cette page.192.168.1.4 a refusé la connexion"
Retour au début du problème !!!
Taillandier

Post by Taillandier »

Moreover ! the connection allows me to access 192.168.1.4:8181 but not 192.168.1.4:32400 ???????
-------------------------------------------------------
De plus ! la connexion m'autorise à l'acces 192.168.1.4:8181 mais pas à 192.168.1.4:32400 ???????
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMRyan »

You can try clearing the browser cache or replacing the browser. If plex still cannot function properly, you can try renaming the PLEX shared folder, then uninstalling and reinstalling PLEX
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
Taillandier

Post by Taillandier »

Solution to my problem
Download PLEX from https://www.plex.tv/media-server-downloads/ depending on your platform. Then go to application center/settings/manually installed the application
And HOP miracle, PLEX appears!!!!
A small downside, everything works except when you want to delete a file, an error message appears "A problem occurred while deleting this element"
Solution à mon problème
------------------------------
Telecharger PLEX sur https://www.plex.tv/media-server-downloads/ en fonction de sa plateforme. Ensuite, aller dans centre d'aplication/parametres/installé manuellement l'application
Et HOP miracle, apparait PLEX !!!!
Un petit bémol tout fonctionne sauf quand on veut supprimer un fichier, un message d'erreur s'affiche "Un problème est survenu lors de la suppression de cet element"

Return to “Plex”