BIOS or OS setting? RJ45 Socket interface and LAN font panel LED's Not working!

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: BIOS or OS setting? RJ45 Socket interface and LAN font panel LED's Not working!

Post by TMzethar »

It is known that when the 2.5G network port is connected to a 100M router, the 2.5G network port light does not light up.
We guess that your router may be of 100M standard. It is recommended that you use the latest standard Gigabit router or a higher standard router.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Revamp

Re: BIOS or OS setting? RJ45 Socket interface and LAN font panel LED's Not working!

Post by Revamp »

[at=TMzethar post_id=29654 time=1694567466 user_id=2405][/at]

Morning...
  • Thank you for taking the time to bringing this to my attention and explain this..
It is strange the TP router is younger than my MAC which was bought 8 months ago and a 4G+ MiMo router so naturally one would think this to be at the latest norms and have a 1Gbit ethernet LAN.
  • Go figure.. :shock: I'm shocked to read the spec highlighted below..
Anyway I am very appreciative :) of your focus on this considering the sea of support request you have.

Revamp

TP-Link TL-MR6500v. WAN connection type: RJ-45. Wi-Fi band: Single band (2.4 GHz), Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), WLAN data transfer rate (max): 300 Mbit/s. Ethernet LAN interface type: Fast Ethernet, Ethernet LAN: data transfer rate: 10,100 Mbit/s, Cabling technology: 10/100Base-T(X). Mobile network generation: 4G, 3G standards: DC-HSPA+, HSPA, HSPA+, UMTS, 4G standard: LTE-TDD & LTE-FDD. Supported security algorithms: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
F4-423 (24/08/2023)
20GB
2 x M.2 SSD NVMe 500GB 970 EVO Plus
(1 For TOS5 Boot and Apps - 1 For Hyper Cache) with a custom fabricated heatsink (L shaped) to cover both
4 x 1TB IronWolf in TRAID
TOS 5.1.67 + @current
TOS Language - English
Revamp

Post by Revamp »

Time for a new 5G MiMo router as part of a new two VLAN build.

Any suggestions of a good device to purchase to complement to accommodate a dual VLAN build would be most appreciated amounts the sea of kit out on the web..

Revamp
F4-423 (24/08/2023)
20GB
2 x M.2 SSD NVMe 500GB 970 EVO Plus
(1 For TOS5 Boot and Apps - 1 For Hyper Cache) with a custom fabricated heatsink (L shaped) to cover both
4 x 1TB IronWolf in TRAID
TOS 5.1.67 + @current
TOS Language - English

Return to “Developer Discussion Room”